- Hand gel to be used on arrival.
- Please place any mouthed toys in our ‘Scrub Tub’ for Beth to clean throughly.
- Ongoing cleaning of main ‘touch points’ throughout the session.
- Provision of anti bacterial wipes and hand gels throughout the City for parental use between bays.
- Please do take photos of your child playing being mindful of any other children around you. We’d love and appreciate any tags in your sharing of photos of your child during their visit!
- The price listed is per child and gives entry to our city and all the play areas available.
- You are responsible for your own child/children at all times. Adults are to stay with their child exploring the city together.
- Teas, Coffees & Snacks will be available to purchase at most* venues please pay by card where possible. You are welcome to bring your own drinks and snacks. All drinks and snacks should be consumed away from the city at the side. Please wash your hands throughly before resuming play.
- We welcome playing children up to the age of 6 years old (including 6 years old); and this is because the equipment and toys are all suited for this age range.
- Babies/crawlers: non-walking baby siblings are free with a paying child and do not need a ticket. If possible, please wear baby in a sling and leave buggies or pushchairs outside the venue to allow for as much space as possible to play.
- If you would like an extra adult to come along, please purchase the extra adult option upon checkout. These tickets are limited to ensure lots of playing space for children.